Tuesday 15 March 2011

Foetal Tories vs. The Poo Rainbow

Hello.
Seriously, I don't know what I was thinking. What makes me think I can run a successful blog? I wanted to write about politics, but that isn't going to happen, because:
A) I know barely anything about politics.
B) I have far too many opinions to be unbiased.
So you can see where I'd have trouble.

So I might just talk about my daily life. I'm a 16 year old girl halfway through my first year of sixth form, and it sucks. Sometimes I think the people there have porridge for brains, and sometimes I think that I have porridge for brains. I can't really see myself passing.

So, why am I writing a blog? Because I want to be a journalist, and someone told me that this was good practise. We'll see.

So today, I was sitting in my history class; my presentation on Margaret Thatcher had just finished, and the teacher was asking pointless questions and recieving pointless answers. I got to thinking about blogs. Could I ever run a successful one? Because it defeats the points if nobody ever reads this. Then my train of thought was interrupted by my friend, who asked me how it was possible for Thatcher to reproduce.
"She impregnates people by looking at them."
"She just slowly divides into two separate Thatchers."
"She steals the youth of others and turns them into aging Tories, then uses their life energy to clone herself."
"She gets herself pregnant."
"When people injure her, the injured body part falls off and grows into a new Thatcher."
We managed to continue in that manner for forty minutes. And the teacher didn't stop us. I can't decide whether or not I should be worried for my education.

My school is funny, you see. Some of the teachers are great, and I actually learn. Others, they turn my mind into mush the second they open their mouths. A year ago, my geography teacher told the class that he gave his girlfriend an Alaskan Firedragon next to Lake Windermere.
Go and look up 'Alaskan Firedragon' on Urbandictionary. I dare you.
My teacher told us that. He also told us about the marvellous Poo Rainbow.

Don't worry, I will tell you about the Poo Rainbow. So, my teacher was on a trip to Thailand. He'd eaten a lot of spicy food, and caught some irritating parasite. He was on a coach to their next destination (several hours from a bathroom) when the coash stopped so that they could stretch their legs. Teach decided to remain on the bus... but he couldn't hold it for long. Soon, he was sprinting out of the bus, undoing his trousers as he ran, unable to keep his excrement within.
The story goes that he pulled his trousers down and leapt over a ditch, pooing as he went. Pooing through the air... the Poo Rainbow.
He then had to return to the bus, trousers stained, dignity stained, watching the disgust/awe/horror form on the faces of his peers.
Teacher finished his story, and then the bell went for lunch. Tasty.

I will never be confident of my education.

Prepare for an infestation of foetal Tories within your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment